To those of you who want to know who has put this information together. I have been in the Solar Industry off and on for nearly 10 years. They call it a Solar Coaster for a reason. Because the solar industry has been up and down I have had to wear many hats but I originally came into solar because I was a really good CAD Manager with a background of Architectural and Engineering Drafting background.
- Engineering- CAD Manager
Greenspring Energy, 2011-2012
- Inside Sales
- Engineering – Drafter, CAD Block Specialist, Tasked with complicated house designs
- Inside Sales
- Site Auditor, (Solmetric Shade Analysis)
- Designer, Permits
Robco Electric, 2014-Present
- Sales Consultant
- Site Auditing, (Solmetric Shade Analysis)
Experience in these States
California, Arizona, Nevada, Maryland, Washington D.C., Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Texas, Connecticut
- Residential Systems
- Utility Design (SunEdison)
- Commercial Systems
- Power Purchase Agreements/Leases – I have sold both SolarCity and SunRun Products, I understand this model very well as for its pros and cons.
- SREC’s -Very knowledgable about Solar Renewable Energy Credits and how they have changed in each state/district.
- Grant’s- These were very popular a few years ago. When PA lost its grant paired with SREC value the solar market vanished.
- PEC’s- Portfolio Energy Credits
- Solar Loans
California State University San Bernardino, 2005
- BA, Psychology